Massages and services can lead to a variety of questions. Relax!! Here we will try to answre all of yrouquestions and concerns in our Massage FAQ section.
common massage FAQ ‘s
What are 5 benefits of massage?
- Lower stress. The long-term effects of stress can take emotional and physical tolls
- Increase immune function
- Boost mental health and wellness
- Manage pain
- Improve physical fitness
Are you taking new clients?
- YES!! Yes, we are!! Book Today!
8 Signs You Need a Massage?
- Feeling Stressed
- Getting Headaches
- Sedentary for Most of the Day
- Poor Posture
- Pain or Don’t Have a Full Range of Motion
- Training or Just Started Working out
- Having Trouble Sleeping
- Never Had a Massage Before
How long do massage benefits last?
- Generally speaking, you may feel sore for a couple of days after the massage, which is normal. Beyond that, the benefits may last a couple of days to an entire week. There are some things you can do to help the relaxing, stress-relieving benefits last for as long as possible.
The most common types of massage you can get to energize the body and improve overall health. A massage therapist manipulates the body’s soft tissues. They stroke that flow toward the heart, therefore improving blood circulation. Swedish massage may help reduce symptoms of depression, stress, and anxiety.
Deep Tissue Massage
What is a body alignment massage?
The goal of Posture Alignment Therapy is to gently stretch, engage and strengthen the deeper postural muscles to facilitate them to function properly and maintain the correct alignment of your bones and joints. With better alignment, your body will be given the chance to fully heal.
plan a visit
message us if you did not see a answer in our massage FAQ section
* DOCTOR VISIT NOT MANDATORY FOR STANDALONE MASSAGE TREATMENTS
- 30min only $47.50
- 60min only $90
- 90min only $125
- Full Body Stretch only $90 (60 min)